MSL Grange Motors, part of the MSL Motor Group of car retailers, is now entering an exciting new phase. We have considerably outgrown our current location in Deansgrange, and we are in the process of building a new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales site on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire. This location will have significantly more space and facilities to enable us to continue our growth potential. We now seek to expand our current sales team, and have vacancies for experienced Salespeople to join us on this exciting expansion journey.
Main duties & responsibilities to include:
- Achieving maximum profitability on the sales by selling new and Star Select Mercedes-Benz and promoting finance, insurance and auxiliary products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Building a strong rapport with customers visiting the dealership and proactively seeking to find new opportunities for MSL Grange Motors outside the showroom environment.
- Building and developing a robust product knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz brand whilst keeping up to date of changes or amendments to the current product line up.
- Implement the MSL sales process consistently.
- Meeting volume and model mix targets set each year by the company.
- Meeting used car targets set each year.
- Meeting targets for outbound calls to prospective customers daily, weekly, monthly.
- Meeting Accessories targets set.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be proactive and target orientated.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess good administration and IT skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have a smart, professional appearance.
- Hold a full, valid and current driving licence.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,