MSL, Ireland’s leading retail automotive group, wishes to recruit a full-time Customer Relations Executive to join our team based in our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Telephoning customers before and after they have taken delivery of their vehicle to discuss their level of satisfaction.
- Issuing “thank you” cards to customers upon completion of telephone surveys.
- Capturing, recording and updating customer details in our ‘Autoview’ database.
- Contacting customers to inform them about product launches, new car information, test drive campaigns and used car sales etc.
- Updating the CRM system with leads and relevant information gathered.
- Management of the escalation process for customer complaints.
- Recording various dates for service, NCT, seasonal reminders etc. in the DMS and following up with customers at the appropriate time via telephone (this function will be supported by direct mail reminders).
- Report writing.
- Various ad hoc administrative duties.
- Inbound and Out Bound Service Bookings
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Have the ability to understand premium customer service, with a desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative; multitask and meet deadlines.
- Be flexible, with the ability to learn and think quickly.
- Possess excellent administration and IT skills.
- Display a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,