MSL Motor Group, Ireland’s premier motor group, wishes to recruit a full-time Vehicle Sales Coordinator to assist our MSL Ballsbridge Motors Sales Teams to generate sales from our after-sales customers.
The successful candidate will be based in our service department, MSL Service Centre (South Dublin) located on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Proactively engaging with our after-sales customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are being met, whilst ensuring customer upgrading is optimised.
- Generating good quality leads for our sales teams to follow-up on.
- Building and developing a good product knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Assisting the Service Advisor team as required.
- Putting in place and overseeing a test drive experience for new and existing customers who visit the site.
- Providing up-to-date feedback/reports to our Brand Managers & Sales Controllers.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be interested in developing a career in the motor industry.
- Have experience with CRM and DMS systems.
- Be proactive and target orientated.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational and co-ordination skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have strong IT and administrative skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to work.
- Hold a full, clean drivers license.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,