MSL Cork is a principal dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Ireland and Cork’s only dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealership. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards within the Mercedes-Benz brand. It is our driven and fulfilled staff that lies at the core of our accomplishment.
MSL Cork Mercedes-Benz currently wishes to recruit a full-time Receptionist/Administrator to join our team based in Eastgate Business Park.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will assist in ensuring that all customers who contact or visit MSL Cork receive an exceptional level of personalised and professional service.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Meeting, greeting and assisting customers.
- Operating a busy switchboard.
- Monitoring and recording showroom traffic and incoming calls.
- Following up on customer enquiries and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Providing administrative support to the Sales, Service and Parts Departments.
- Completing daily reception, parts and sales logs.
- Updating the Intranet system.
- Report writing.
- Registering cars.
- Guaranteeing the Reception area, Customer Coffee Area and Lounge area, Children's play area and Kitchen are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Guaranteeing all catering supplies for the Coffee Lounge are in stock, fresh, well presented and accessible to customers.
- Requisitioning stationary supplies.
- Maintaining the showroom/customer waiting areas.
- Supporting the ISO Quality Manager.
- Various ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Have good knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Possess strong numerical ability and IT skills.
- Experience with social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in your approach to work.
- Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,