MSL Grange Motors, part of the MSL Motor Group of car retailers, is now entering an exciting new phase. We have considerably outgrown our current location in Deansgrange, and we are in the process of building a new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales site on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire. This location will have significantly more space and facilities to enable us to continue our growth potential. We now seek to expand our current team, and have a vacancy for a Customer Handover Specialist to join us on this exciting expansion journey.
Key duties & responsibilities to include:
- Coordinating delivery with customers between time of sale and handover.
- Engaging in regular customer contact between sale and delivery.
- Completing all necessary paperwork for the transaction prior to vehicle delivery.
- Completing all necessary paperwork with customer at time of delivery.
- Contacting customers after delivery to ensure satisfaction.
- Being proficient in understanding vehicle product knowledge to ensure a quality vehicle handover.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have motor industry experience.
- Hold a full, clean drivers licence.
- Display a positive, outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail and follow-up.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative; multitask and meet deadlines.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have strong IT and administrative skills.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,