MSL Motor Group, Ireland's leading retail automotive group, is a long-established retailer of prestigious franchises such as Mercedes-Benz, Mazda and ŠKODA. We operate from key locations in Dublin and Cork and our reputation for customer service is second to none.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Salesperson to join our Mercedes-Benz team, based in MSL Park Motors, Navan Road, Dublin 7.
Main duties & responsibilities to include:
- Achieving maximum profitability on the sales by selling new and Star Select Mercedes-Benz and promoting finance, insurance and auxiliary products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Building a strong rapport with customers visiting the dealership and proactively seeking to find new opportunities for MSL Park Motors outside the showroom environment.
- Building and developing a robust product knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz brand whilst keeping up to date of changes or amendments to the current product line up.
- Implement the MSL sales process consistently.
- Meeting volume and model mix targets set each year by the company.
- Meeting used car targets set each year.
- Meeting targets for outbound calls to prospective customers daily, weekly, monthly.
- Meeting Accessories targets set.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have experience in a retail motor industry sales position
- Be proactive and target orientated.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess good administration and IT skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have a smart, professional appearance.
- Hold a full, valid and current driving licence.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Mercedes brand is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of automotive financing and ancillary products and services is an advantage.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,