MSL Service Centre (South Dublin), part of the MSL Motor Group, operates a service, repair and parts facility for Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles at our state-of-the-art premises, located on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced, dynamic Aftersales Manager to join our South Dublin Service Centre with a view to driving our business forward.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability in the Aftersales Department whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all service, warranty and repair works are carried out to the highest standard, commensurate with brand and Company standards.
- Ensuring the effective management of all employees in the Aftersales Department’s.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety regulations are complied with and high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with our distributor & manufacturer.
- Maximising commercial opportunities for the Aftersales Department.
- Contributing to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining an effective control of costs in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets.
- Undertaking additional related responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Proven experience of running a successful service workshop and parts department.
- Sound business acumen, and the capability to control costs and increase profits.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Proven people management skills and leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work to high standards.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- A full and valid driving license.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:-
The Group Human Resources Department, MSL Motor Group, Naas Road, Dublin 12.Email now