MSL Service Centre (South Dublin) operates a sales, service, repairs and parts facility for Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles at our state-of-the-art premises, located on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire.
We currently wish to recruit a Workshop Controller to join our busy Service Team.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring the efficient running of the workshop.
- Delegating workloads to the Technicians.
- Supervising the Technicians, ensuring productivity is maximised and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service including dealing with customer complaints.
- Advising customers of technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- Upselling products and services to customers.
- Liaise with the Parts Department on what parts might be needed on cars booked in.
- Liaising with the distributors on problem cars if necessary.
- Ensuring there is a smooth flow of information back to the service advisors.
- Playing your part in the CSS scores of the company.
- Administrative duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician, preferably with a Mercedes-Benz background.
- Possess good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Possess good administrative and IT skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Work well under pressure.
- Hold a full clean drivers licence.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:-
The Group Human Resources Department, MSL Motor Group, Naas Road, Dublin 12.Email now