WHAT IS ŠKODA TYRE CARE
ŠKODA Tyre Care is here to reassure you and protect your tyres against the unexpected. It means that if you damage your tyres, be it from sharp kerbs or nails for example, you don’t have to worry. ŠKODA Tyre Care has got you covered, it will help to counteract the damage and get you back on the road again by helping support you on the cost of a replacement tyre.
HOW DO I GET ŠKODA TYRE CARE?
A Tyre Care Warranty will be activated automatically when you purchase tyres at MSL Service Centre North Dublin.
Tyre Care is FREE of charge and is provided for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase for each individual tyre.
HOW DOES THE CLAIMS PROCESS WORK?
When visiting MSL Service Centre North Dublin you must;
- Provide your car's registration
- Produce the original invoice for the purchase of your tyres
- In cooperation with ŠKODA, MSL Service Centre North Dublin will assess the claim case
- Once approved, you will receive a percentage of the price of the tyre (depending of the time since purchase of the tyres).
If the model of the tyre is unavailable, you will receive a new model of tyre, but only one tyre. Note: the affected tyre will be covered. Due to technical variations, in some situations additional tyres may be required due to tread pattern incapability or wear limitations. Should this be the case, MSL Service Centre North Dublin will advise.
WHAT AMOUNT CAN I CLAIM UNDER ŠKODA TYRE CARE
The following summarises the procedure for calculating the percentage of reimbursement you will receive.
100% reimbursement within 12 months of purchasing the tyre.
75% reimbursement within 12 and 24 months of purchasing the tyre.
Less than 3mm: No reimbursement.
WHAT DOES ŠKODA TYRE CARE COVER?
- Only those tyre defects that cannot be repaired
- Sidewall puncture
- Kerb damage
- Blow out (as a result of the above)
- Mounting of the new tyre & tyre disposal charge.
WHAT DOES ŠKODA TYRE CARE NOT COVER
- Paraxial tyre replacement
- Tyre failure as a result of normal wear
- Damage where tread depth is below 3mm.