Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘MSL Motor Group’ or ‘MSL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is, 1 Stokes Place, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2 and our company registration number is 29084. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material therein is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of, or have been licensed to the operator and are acknowledged as such.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland and the European Union.
- Any financial products, financial rates, hire purchase and/or PCP offerings are purely there to help you understand how much a vehicle may cost if financed via a hire purchase or PCP agreement. They do not constitute an offer of finance and all figures are subject to change and subject to confirmation.