Accident & Repairs Advice
If you have an accident you can have everything taken care of through MSL Service Centres. Let us take the hassle out of accident repairs. We work with Mercedes-Benz approved bodyshops, and we will organise everything for you from advice, a competitive quote, a replacement car and recovery of your vehicle if required.
You always have a choice when it comes to selecting who will repair your vehicle. Your insurance company can’t insist on you using a specific repairer so select the experts that will restore your vehicle to as close to its original condition as is possible.
Top Ten reasons For Choosing an MSL Service Centre for your crash repairs
- MSL Service Centres have excellent bodywork repair advisors on hand.
- We have exclusive technical repair information.
- Our partners are experts and specialize in accident repairs.
- Only Genuine Parts will be used.
- The value of your vehicle will be better preserved.
- All work will follow strict repair standards.
- Customer satisfaction is at all times a top priority.
- Retention of your paint and corrosion warranty.
- A replacement car will be provided for you.
- Safety for you and your passengers.
In the Event of a Car Accident
When a car accident happens it’s important to remain calm and take stock of the situation. Keeping calm will help keep other drivers, your passengers and road users involved in the car crash calm. This should also help you to remember the cause of the car accident. Whether it was driver error, a road obstruction, a poor road surface or the behaviour of another road user.
What to do
Assess any casualties
Don’t move any injured parties unless they are in immediate danger from oncoming vehicles. Call the emergency services, providing as much detail about the car crash as you can such as the location of the car crash, number of people and vehicles involved and injuries sustained.
Deciding whether to move your car
If it’s a serious motor accident, don’t move any vehicles. However, if you or other drivers concerned have warning triangles available, use them if you are physically capable and it’s safe to do so. Remove debris from the road which may be hazardous to other vehicles if it is possible to do so safely.
If other vehicle or people are involved it is important to collect:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers
- Motor insurance company names and numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- Vehicle’s registration numbers
- Car’s year, make, model and colour
- Witness details
- Photographs or sketches of scene